-->

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

8/17/10

So, pot is pretty useful.  I mean, not just for forgetting how stupid everyone is, or for actually enjoying cheap pizza.  It makes clothes, and ropes, and paper, and rolling papers for more pot.  And also, it's pretty friggin good for your skin, check it out.

Hemp & Hemp Seed Oil 4 Your Skin


cannabis



Now that I might have your attention, there's some other pretty important stuff going on:

This site I found has hand made eco-friendly jewelry.  I'm way into that, and so are you.  Check it out:
http://www.zulugrassjewelry.com/

In other news, a new dollar store opened closer to my house than the other one was.  This one has carpets, and only ONE screaming family of children at a time, TOPS.  It's pretty much heaven. And...that's about it, actually.  Byesies ♥